Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL) has intended to recruit professionally qualified persons for appointment on the post of IT Managers in the Head Offices and Field Offices in its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL) Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company (BSPGCL). Eligible and willing professionals having valid GATE score may apply if they fulfill the referred eligibility criteria given below:-
Post Name: IT Manager
Overall Vacancies to be filled up: 98 Posts
The company wise breakup of the vacancy:
1 BSPHCL – 05 Posts
2 NBPDCL – 37 Posts
3 SBPDCL – 50 Posts
4 BSPTCL – 04 Posts
5 BSPGCL – 02 Posts
Classification of Posts (Category-wise):
- UR – 50 Posts
- SC – 16 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
- EBC – 19 Posts
- BC – 10 Posts
- Female (BC) – 02 Posts
Essential Educational Qualifications: Full time 4 years’ B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science/IT OR MCA from any Govt. recognized University or Institution approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks in case of unreserved candidates, 55% marks for BC/EBC candidates & 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limitation: The category-wise details of minimum age & maximum age (as on 01.01.2016) will be as follows-
- UR – 21 years to 37 years
- BC/EBC/Female (UR) – 21 years to 40 years
- SC/ST – 21 years to 42 years
Physically Handicapped Persons (PHP) are eligible for age relaxation to the extent of 10 years additionally apart from normal category relaxation. Refer to official advertisement for further details.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered consolidated pay band of Rs. 32,000 – 51,000/- during 3 years of probation period. After completion of probation period, regular pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- per month will be paid.
Application Fee: Candidates may choose online/offline mode for payment of application fee amounting Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 375/- in case of SC/ST of Bihar domicile).
- Payment through Online mode – Candidates can apy requisite application fee through online mode using debit card/credit card or internet banking facility.
- Payment through Offline Mode – Candidates may submit application fee through prescribed challan downloaded from official website and deposit the same into bank.
Criteria of Recruitment: Selection of appropriate persons will be made by merit list prepared on the basis of valid GATE score. Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification and counseling.
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on the website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
The link will be open up to 30.05.2016 (11:30 PM) for online registration of application. Candidates should go through the procedures and instructions mentioned in the detailed advertisement before applying online.
Scheme of Events:
- Closing date of Registration of Online Applications (revised) – 30.05.2016 (11:30 PM)
- Last date for payment of fee through Offline Mode – 30.05.2016 (during working hours)
- Last date for payment of fee through Online Mode – 03.06.2016 (11:30 PM)
- Last date for final submission of Online Applications – 06.06.2016 (up to 05:00 PM)
For more information, click the given link: